Monday, January 26, 2015

Te Amo


I have been building walls around me for as long as I lived, ever since I knew that even the deepest love can betray you. By betray I mean mistakes made by human being. There was a time when I forgot that we are made to learn from mistakes everyone makes. I forgot that we can be wrong. Can be hurtful to others especially to the ones we love. Can be. To avoid those possibilities, I built walls I believed would protect me because Allah knows what I have been through. Its not a cruel world. My world is not cruel and mean and faithless nauzubillah. It is just filled with a lot of lessons the hard way or another, you have to learn from it.

Love. So what is it really means?

Love is when you know it is love.

Love, is when I shower my her with pricey, limited edition scrub bath cream instead of a regular one for one hour and entertain her with stories she would love to hear. Love, is when I massage her tired back caused by excessive long hours of just sitting down and laying down. Love, is when I listen to her babbling about the house and shut her up with a kiss on her old wrinkled cheeks. Love, is when I can massage her feet with olive oil until she fell asleep snoringly. Love, is when I look at her and I receive rewards, calamity and strenght. Love, is when I had to wake up bedore every dawn to help her with her needs with annoying sounds of complaining but be forgiven the second she gets what she need. Love, is when i dont have my walls surrounding me when i can say anything and not be afraid.

I miss this old lady and I dont even realize it. She cant be not around. She cant go anywhere else without me letting her to. She must stay in whatever condition she is.
Because this is whom I have said I love you to although I am biologically set to love her.

Love, is when you dont even realize that you miss him that every second of thinking is about him. Eh, wrong topic.

I love my Mak.