Saturday, January 31, 2015

Not A Bad Thing


"I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause you're worth it"

I have every right to be doubtful, thoughtful and protective over myself. I might not use the rights fully since him. But I take that risk, put myself standing on a bridge for the first time. Have faith in everything I see is worthy of him.

I believe that this is not a bad thing so let me keep it with me.

He is now standing before The Almighty on the closest land a slave can be standing. I pray that He will give him of what he asks and the better for He is the All Knowing.

And it is before Him that I am always in fear.
The fear of how He has all the power in the world to change things. To put something in your heart and to take it away.

Dont take this away.


 Not A Bad Thing 

No comments: