Thursday, January 8, 2015

Feedback

Assalamualaikum.
Its been a while that i've written in my blog. Maybe because i am okay with life (Noticed that most of my entries was sad, wrecked and ridiculous) haha. Or maybe i just dont have anything useful to share with everyone.

This is actually a feedback to  fresh new blog.

I started blogging because writing is my best way to express my thought, my feelings and whatever else that a homo sapien needs to express. It is basically an expression. Just an expression. I tried not letting you to read it because i have people who hated me because of what i wrote. They cannot accept that i write things because i feel things and think of things so they hate me; instead of hating what i did (blog) and talk it through, they just hate and left. But i dont have anything to regret about that.

So you. Instead of being just a friend, you've been a great one. Who actually think i am kind, understanding, yadda yadda yadda whatever. The best part is that you are a patient friend to me. I have never thought i'd have one like you. Its not easy to keep up with me, we've been busy together and you know better. You are a caretaker. And all there is that is bad or good are good in my eyes because i take you as a gaygaygay friend of mind so dont worry you're good as long as you keep doing what you're doing. But, gay i am overly grateful that i have you in Medan. Heee

Anyways, make your blog counts in people's life. May it be that you have only one follower, who cares! I have about 14 or so but i dont mind, as long as they are the ones who has been there for me all along, be it i never had any comments or views they dont actually matter. What matters is what you write. Of course i had stupid and thoughtless entries, its my blog anyways. Feel free to leave a question or comment on my entries if you ever feel free enough to read it.

By the way, i am an open book. I think i have been opening up to you about almost everything that has happened in my life. So, if you think there's something i am hiding, i dont

People comes and goes so easily in my life. I just hope this one stays for if he goes, it is somewhere i want him to be. Okay? Okay.