Monday, November 11, 2013

Not yet

Hi.

I had the days when i wonder when will it be my time to have different feelings for someone.

I thought for once when i met you, when i know how easily you make me laugh, i thought that was the time. But i doubt it, it was just the sense of humor you have in yourself or its just some plain law of attraction for an ordinary girl like me to like that character of a man.

So, i observed more. Maybe it was you or maybe its not. Yea, i like you. They call it crush, i call it playing dots. And you have a girlfriend, tho. I will not become in between of something.
Never.

Then i got a text from my Dad. Calling me sayang, and a plain explanation of what happened that day back at home.

And things we had ended at the same time. We never had seen each other out of that circle. And i take this as a sign from the Almighty.

Not yet, Adibah.

My dad, he is the only man who loves me this much. A much where nobody else in the World except for Allah to love me. It is normal tho, for me to love and hope for a stranger to love me back.

At the right time, the right place there will be the right man.

For now, im all my Daddy's. And the one who can love me the way he has, (never as much that he does) i'll be waiting but not yet. Let me fulfill my responsibility as his girl first.

Just not yet.

No comments: