Wednesday, November 20, 2013

About why.

So i decided to take a rest. My flu desperately needs it.
I have anatomy and parasitology exam tomorrow. Parasitology is basically done.
Anatomy, i need fresh consentration instead of sneezing all the way.

I dreamt of going to places that needs the world's attention. Joining MERCY and stuff like that. I love the idea of helping people with whatever you are capable of.

I love volunteerism. I love giving though i may be stingy at times. I live making people happy somehow it enjoys me. Like for now i discovered how good a cook i am. I enjoy making good food and share it with everyone i can. At least i think they were good.

I entered medicine for reasons i couldn't explain. Most part of it, i do it for my parents. But now, i have gotten too far involved personally. Until i think everyone should learn what i am still learning in this field. It's so wide, so after world.

The more i learn, the more i feel lacked. I feel theres more to it that i should think of.

I may lose a lot of things coming to Medan. But i can assure you i am working my ass of to gain more. To gain most. And share most of me to anyone who desires me to.

Make me useful, i love it.









No comments: