Thursday, December 26, 2013

MEN OF STEEL

I never intended to make silly grammar or typing error by making the title MEN instead of MAN of steel. 

There is one sole reason why i decided to avoid watching Man of Steel since it's premieres in Malaysia. 
That is simply because I do not believe in Henry Cavill to bring out the Superman I'd hope to be. 
The good looking Superman. Seriously, I thought the Henry Cavill would spoil that with his dark curly almost braided hair. 

Two-hours ago, I broke this decision. I watched the movie. Intensified and guilty with what I was doing, I was amazed. All this while, I thought the movie sells because of the name, and history. I was wrong entirely. Henry Cavill in this movie is so far one of the most beautiful man I have ever seen. 

But there is always something more than just looks. Cavill delivered well.  

Kal-El was the only natural born son of Krypton. The only one, He was the key towards his own mankind but he chose what was good for the mankind he had become. He chose to save the responsibility which was left to him by history. He chose to be a Superman. Kal-El, was a history made fiction who figured out his mission from history. To ensure that Earth does not end up like Krypton. But he waited for himself, and Earth to be ready for him. He waited and took a leap of faith when his steel is ready.

History does matters. We came from History. I am a malay, living in Malaysia and on top of all a Moslem from history. Human being running around in my world trying to figure out why they are living because they forget how important history is.

I should wait too, right?

I know why I live now. I mean I knew it all along but I never had realized it should be this important. (Not from Henry Cavill oh please!)
I thought I am just ordinary. I thought everyone is ordinary.
But we are not. Everyone has their own steel that is made for a purpose. 
I have always wondered, How can it be that we all are made differently with no purpose? Isn't that just a plain stupidity? God is God. The Almighty and all the compliments are for Him. How can we be made purposeless? 

LISTEN TO ME, WE ARE NOT JUST ORDINARY.  

I am neither ordinary nor Superman. 

We are the Men of Steel, and our purpose is islam.

If this is too hard for you to understand or you think this is just some plain Islamic blog entry which is made by a wannabe famous somewhat... i would suggest for you to look back. Turn the pages in your history book. Stare at your muslim name, find it's meaning. Think as far as you could but remember that the closest thing to you shall be death and there will be life after death. 
Find your steel, or as for me I earn one and nurturing one and one day my steel will unite with all you Muslim back to our golden age.

Wallahua'lam.

No comments: