Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012

Actually I have been writing and erasing this entri a lot. I know what I should write. I even have written it. And read it. But I erased it. It's more to a self-conflict issues. heh. I am sure I erased it because it is in Bahasa. I have a strong wall of shyness. I think that if I write in English, no one will ever understand what I am going to write or even worse than that, they will misunderstood. Dang! That will be such a disaster!

Truly from my heart, even though the year hasn't yet pass by completely, this year is some year for me. its not an easy year. it paced a lot of holes in me and my family and a few of my friends' too. The year that has increased our strength, by taking away happiness to be replaced with something even better in the end; if we believe.

Tomorrow is going to set my life's future, partially. The results are coming out.

FREAKED OUT! 


No comments: